Join Young Ambassadors Israel for a life-changing journey to Israel!
Are you going into 11th or 12th grade and want to get a unique perspective on Israel? Join us on this fascinating experience!
While there, we will:
• Explore Israel’s arts and culture scene, including checking out beautiful graffiti art that’s only viewable at night in the shuk.
• See firsthand what drives Israel’s innovation economy on a guided tour of the Weitzman Institute, Israel’s leading scientific research academy.
• Get an up-close-and-personal view of the Israeli government by touring the Knesset, Israel’s parliament.
• Lead unique volunteer projects throughout the country, including harvesting food for the hungry on a working farm.
• Go surfing in the Mediterranean, take a dip in the Dead Sea, catch air sandboarding in the Negev Desert, and climb up Masada.
Dates: July 9-28, 2017
*Need-based scholarships are available. Teens may also use Gift of Israel vouchers for this experience.
Interested families must contact Marcy Morris for an application or more information:
email@example.com or 561.242.6651.